Waiting on Wednesday #2: Going to wait for a long time for this one!

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week’s pre-publication “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is:

Anna Kendrick

Ok, so this book is actually still being written and isn’t anywhere close to being in pre-publication (it’s a book autobiographical essays), but I am so excited that Anna Kendrick is writing something… that isn’t a 140 characters long! She’s utterly hilarious, a geek, insanely talented, so yeah, definitely waiting a long while for this one!

What’s yours? What do you think of Anna Kendrick? And more importantly, who’s seen Pitch Perfect 2?

• Kitty says:

I didn’t know Anna Kendrick was writing a book? Do you know what it is about, maybe a biography? I’ve never seen Pitch Perfect, so I haven’t seen Pitch Perfect 2.

You reminded me I didn’t actually say what the book was about above — woops! It’s a book of autobiographical essays, which I think is the best thing she could do. (Pitch Perfect is so good, SO good! I hope you get a chance to see it!)

• I do enjoy books by celebrities…and in the first movie with Anna Kendrick, she was a supporting player and I didn’t like her much….she was starring with George Clooney in Up in the Air.

She grows on me, I guess, as I’ve since seen her in a few other movies. I haven’t seen Pitch Perfect, though.

Thanks for sharing…and here’s mine: “X (KINSEY MILLHONE MYSTERY)”

This will be the first one by any celebrity that I’ve been looking forward to so much. I didn’t watch Up in the Air, mostly because George Clooney was in it, but she did get an Oscar nomination for it, as I recall. Pitch Perfect is just fun, I love it!

• Olivia says:

Sounds like the start of a great book! I love reading upbeat books that make me laugh 🙂

I hope it’s good! She’s so funny generally, it can’t be anything but… so says she with possibly unreasonable expectations!

• Joana says:

Whaaaat. I didn’t know she was writing something?? So EXCITED.
    I chose Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer.
    Check out my WoW!

Joana

• Oh yeah… her words will be hilarious. She’s a riot! Adore Anna Kendrick.

I did see Pitch Perfect 2 and once was not enough. Wishing I had the funds to watch it over and over again. Why must we be adults again?

Thanks for stopping by my blog. 🙂